COVID-19 DIGITAL SIGNAGE
Hand sanitizer kiosk
|Screen Size (inch)||21.5|
- Android OS 7.1 and HDMI IN version
- 2GB RAM + 16GB flash
- CMS for Content Publish Remotely
- IR remote control to turn On/Off
- Speakers for stereo sound
- Multiple network options :Wifi ,Lan, or 3/4G
Digital A board
|Screen Size (inch)||32 / 43|
|Brightness (nits)||300- 1000|
|Application:||Fixed / Rental|
- Super slim and lightweight panel frame
- Quick and easy to set up the software
- More sizes to meet your demands like 32 inch and 43 inch
- Built-in content management system to support mutiple synchronous remote publishing
- Split-screen with different video and images
- Fantastic iamge quality and remarketable viewing angle of 178˚ in portrait orientatoin
Temperature Check Camera recognition
|Screen Size (inch)||8|
- Supply guarantee for the accuracy of biometric identification
- Support witness card identification and stranger warning function
- Voice broadcast, user-friendly touch screen, simple and stylish interface
- Support USB disk download and self-service report
- Desk ,wall mounting and Floor Stand installation
- Fast and efficient, with high recognition accuracy and fast verification speed.
What You Need to Know About COVID-19 digital signage
During the Spring Festival, we suffered a catastrophic virus that we had never had before. in a short period of time, our whole city and countryside were blocked and could not go anywhere, but had to stay at home with our families to avoid cross-infection.
Chapter 1: What's COVID-19?
COVID-19 may be a recently discovered communicable disease caused by coronavirus. The new virus and disease were unknown until the outbreak in Wuhan, China, in December 2019.
COVID19 is a coronavirus. It is a type of virus found in the warm water of the Indian Ocean that was first identified in 2001 by scientists at WHO/Fukushima Nuclear Power Plant. Coincidentally, this virus was originally discovered by the researchers at WHO/Fukushima Nuclear Power Plant. The virus is very common, circulating in the warm water of the Indian Ocean, known to be the breeding grounds for several tropical diseases. The virus causes gastrointestinal symptoms, as well as acute renal failure in humans
Chapter 2: How did COVID-19 spread?
People can infect COVID-19 from people who are infected with the virus. The disease is often transmitted from person to person through small droplets within the nose or mouth, which may be transmitted when COVID-19 patients cough or exhale. These water droplets fall on the objects and surfaces around people. If people inhale the droplets of individuals who cough or exhale droplets with COVID-19.
COVID-19 also will be infected. this is often why it's important to stay a distance of quite 1 meter (3 feet) from a diseased person. people could also be infected once they stay during a confined space with an individual carrying the virus for an extended time, albeit space is quite 1 meter.
Another thing is that folks within the time period of COVID-19 also can spread people who are on the brink of them. So please lookout of yourself and your family
Chapter 3: How to prevent the spread of novel coronavirus during work?
When people return to work from the city blockade, some effective measures should be taken to control the spread of the disease
It has advanced artificial intelligence algorithms and infrared sensing technology. Face recognition Infrared thermometer, hand sanitizer digital signage kiosk and LED Board display. the disinfection system network Android advertising display screen, suitable for hospitals, hotels, shopping malls and other occasions.
（A）Hand sanitizer digital signage kiosk
The hand sanitizer stations installed throughout the power to guard employees, customers and guests are not any longer just politeness, they're important tools to assist ensure people's safety. Most of those stations are static equipment, only provide hand sanitizer, there's no additional advantage. we expect this is often a missed opportunity to send a crucial message. Our new hand sanitizer kiosk offers a contactless hand sanitizer with an integrated display and a built-in media player that permits you to speak with the captive audience.
(1)All-metal shell design, commercial.
(2)Android 7.1, RK3288, 2 GB memory, 8 GB storage.
(3)Contactless distributor controlled by an automatic sensor.
(4)It is often mixed with various disinfectants (gel, liquid, foam) (led).
(5)High-capacity 2000ML (15.6in) and 5000ML (21.5in).
(6) the sunshine sensor will display a full/hollow / empty status.
(7)Remote monitoring of usage and capacity alarm
What is the hand sanitizer sign?
At the highest of the disinfectant are printed static signs featuring advertisements or information about companies or organizations that sponsor or pay to display their advertisements.
The hand sanitizer dispenser signage system is beneficial because passing traffic is interested in hand sanitizer because it's provided freed from charge. While getting the blank check sanitizer, the audience stopped to seem at the printed signs. this type of communication may be a unique and crowd pleasing way of data dissemination.
The digitization of hand sanitizer is that the next logical step, so please climb to a different high-rise building for your distributor network! Because digital signage allows you to display a series of advertisements, messages, videos, news feeds, and other sorts of communication, you'll display more content during a short period of your time. additionally, you'll use cloud-based digital signage software to regulate screen content remotely from any computer at any time.
The type of hand sanitizer digital signage. There are two sorts of hand sanitizer digital signage system: Wall-mounted or freestanding. Digital hand sanitizer signs are installed on the walls, which are flush with the walls, making it a perfect choice for places with limited floor space, like retail stores, nail salons, banks or medical clinics. The hand-washing kiosk system may be a stand-alone device that's ideal for high-flow public places, like shopping malls, airports, grocery stores, schools or museums.
Digital signage software for digital signage of hand sanitizer. To make changes to the content, all you would like may be a computer and connect the hand sanitizer digital logo to the web . With VSTAR's cloud-based digital signage software, you'll be ready to create, edit, and manage all the content displayed.
You can use VSTAR to display double-screen ads or full-screen video, which you'll completely control. Design your content from scratch, or customize one among the included templates. Using the drag and drop gadget, you'll insert real-time RSS feeds, websites, media slides, weather reports, custom scroll bars, high-definition images, social media feeds, and more!
If you're new digital signage, please click here to look at our "what is digital signage?"
Planning, analysis and monitoring. Once you've got made the content, you'll create a playlist, arrange your content, and set an expiration date! additionally, you'll remotely monitor your hand sanitizer display and see which playlists you propose to play.
In addition, with VSTAR, you'll track the analysis of hand sanitizer and run detailed field proof reports:
(1) the entire number of hand sanitizers.
(2) Please notify the slot machine when it must replenish the disinfectant.
(3) run the media verification report.
(4) check the entire amount of media playback
At VSTAR, we've established a partnership with the world's leading manufacturer of digital signage systems for hand sanitizers. VSTAR software is pre-installed altogether hand sanitizer digital signage systems. we've conducted a comprehensive test of the hardware to make sure that the software plays smoothly and reliably
Since August 2017, we've successfully deployed quite 800 digital signage systems supported by VSTAR for remote content management. Coronavirus / COVID-19. Now, quite ever, when the planet is fighting the coronavirus, we all know that after social distance, one among the foremost important factors is to always keep your hands clean, instead of touching the face and using masks. This is simply able to support clinics, gyms, and the other medical facilities and public places to assist your visitors observe their health, while you'll use the VSTAR digital signage for the Android platform to broadcast promotions and knowledge (such as health instructions) playlists to the screen.
We now provide state-of-the-art temperature measurement and face recognition monitors for commercial and industrial applications. The product contributes to disease prevention and control and has non-contact temperature detection, facial recognition software and card reading functions.
The facial scan kiosk is a unique solution that provides real-time temperature reading, mask detection and facial recognition in a small form factor. Ideal for healthcare, hospitals, nursing homes, manufacturing, restaurants, hotels, retail and other places that want to provide a safe environment for employees and customers.
These 8-inch Android displays can also include the RFID scanning function of the ID card. You can install hand sanitizer dispensers and other options on the booth. The working distance of facial temperature measurement can be up to 3 feet.
8-inch Android display, built-in.
Audio alarms can be programmed to sound when people who exceed the temperature threshold and those who do not have access try to enter.
When the kiosk is in "guest" mode, those with normal temperatures can enter the facility. The visitor pattern can also identify employees based on their facial features, but employees who do not have a fever can access it.
However, the "recognition" mode allows only identified visitors to enter. When users pass facial recognition and temperature check, the LED light at the top of the kiosk turns green. The LED turns red and displays a message indicating that access is denied if the user is not recognized or if the temperature is high.
Users can take pictures and load them into the system in 15 to 30 seconds. The user enters his or her name and gender in the ID field. Once they are registered, their photos will appear every time they check-in, as well as their body temperature. The location staff can then check all users by name and photo ID.
Staff can also use the system's "dry contact" loop in conjunction with the existing badge scanning system, so that both a temperature check and a badge scan are required to open the door.
Users can use the online interface to control the content in the attraction loop, set the alarm temperature, manage the brand, and define the description text. Kiosks can support employee badge scanners, bar code scanners, RFID readers, magnetic stripe readers and receipt printers. Temperature data can be linked to audits and reports.
Kiosks can be changed for future use instead of temperature screening. It can be used for self-service boarding, virtual receptionist, payment and information services.
Digital A board is that the best substitute for rolled-up banners, traditional writing boards and LED signs. Digital A board technology supports many various video, audio and image formats.
Because of its flexibility as an advertising medium, its economic and environmental benefits are obvious. Content which will be updated, modified, or replaced instantly using the content management system. This exciting new technology is additionally made within the foreground of ergonomics and conforms to the characteristics of ergonomics. Includes a wheel on the bottom , two handles and a foldable design.
Chapter 4: Who is in danger of great illness?
Although researchers are still understanding how COVID- affects people in 2019, older people and other people with previous health conditions (such as high vital signs, a heart condition, lung disease, cancer or diabetes) seem to be more likely to develop serious diseases than others. and people who don't receive proper medical aid during the first symptoms of the virus.
Chapter 5: how long can the virus survive on the surface?
this might vary under different conditions (for example, surface type, temperature or humidity of the environment). If you think that a surface could also be infected, clean it with an easy disinfectant, kill the virus, and protect yourself . Wash your hands with alcoholic hand sanitizer, or with soap and water. People should avoid touching their eyes, nose and mouse.
Chapter 6: What’s protective measures
For those that are or have recently (in the past 14 days) visited the areas spread by COVID-19. If you start to feel unwell, albeit you've got mild symptoms like headache, low fever (37.3 degrees Celsius or above), and a small runny nose, occupy home and isolate yourself until you recover. If you've got to ask someone to bring you supplies or leave, like buying food, wear a mask so as to not infect others.
Why? Avoiding contact with others and visiting medical facilities will make them operate more efficiently and help protect you from possible COVID-19 and other viruses. If you've got a fever, cough or difficulty breathing, consult a doctor immediately, as this might flow from to a respiratory tract infection or other serious condition. Call your supplier beforehand to inform your supplier about your recent trip or contact with the traveler.
Why? Calling beforehand allows your health care provider to quickly take you to the proper clinic. this may also help prevent the possible spread of COVID-19 and other viruses.
Part VI: 14 pieces of COVID-19 myth deciphered.
Who are the players on the market, what is their main business and what pixel pitch LED display they are using?
1. The weather can't kill novel coronavirus. There is no reason to believe that weather will kill new coronavirus or other diseases. no matter the external temperature or weather, the traditional physical body temperature is maintained at about 36.5 °C to 37 °C. the foremost effective thanks to protect yourself from novel coronavirus infection is to scrub your hands frequently with alcoholic hand sanitizer, or with soap and water.
2.Hot baths do not prevent new coronavirus diseases .No matter the temperature of your bathtub or shower, your normal blood heat is maintained at about 36.5 °C to 37 °C. In fact, taking a hot bath with little or no predicament are often harmful because it can burn you. the simplest thanks to protect yourself from COVID-19 is to scrub your hands frequently. By doing so, you'll remove viruses which will exist on your hands and avoid infections which will occur once you inherit contact together with your eyes, mouth and nose.
3. The new coronavirus can't be transmitted through Chinese-made goods or through any country where cases of COVID-19 are reported. Although the new coronavirus can stay the surface for hours or days (depending on the sort of surface), it's likely to not stay the surface after moving, traveling and exposed to different conditions and temperatures. If you think that a surface could also be contaminated, clean it with disinfectant. After touching, wipe hands with alcohol or wash hands with soap and water.
4.The new coronavirus can't be spread by mosquito bites. So far, there's no information or evidence that this new coronavirus could also be transmitted by mosquitoes. The new coronavirus may be a respiratory virus that's transmitted mainly through droplets produced by an infected person when coughing or sneezing, or through saliva droplets or nose secretions. so as to guard yourself, often wipe your hands with alcohol or wash your hands with soap and water. additionally , avoid close contact with anyone who coughs or sneezes.
5. Is that the dryer effective in killing the new coronavirus? No. Baking cell phones isn't effective in killing 2019-nCoV. so as to guard yourself from novel coronavirus, you ought to often wash your hands with alcoholic hand sanitizer or soap and water. Once your hands are clean, you ought to dry them thoroughly with paper towels or a hot air dryer.
6. Can ultraviolet disinfection lamps kill new coronaviruses? Ultraviolet lamps shouldn't be wont to disinfect hands or other skin areas because ultraviolet can cause skin irritation.
7. Can whole body spraying alcohol or chlorine kill the new coronavirus? No. Spraying alcohol or chlorine everywhere your body won't kill the virus that has entered your body. Spraying such substances could also be harmful to clothing or mucous membranes (such as eyes and mouth). Please note that both alcohol and chlorine are often wont to disinfect surfaces, but they have to be used consistent with appropriate recommendations. Barcelona.
8. Can family pets spread novel coronavirus (2019-nCoV)? At present, there's no evidence that companion animals / pets like dogs or cats will infect novel coronavirus. However, it's always an honest idea to scrub hands with soap and water after contact with pets. This protects you from a spread of common bacteria, such as E. coli and salmonella, which may spread between pets and humans
9. Can pneumonia vaccine protect you from novel coronavirus? No. Pneumonia vaccines, like Pneumovax and Haemophilus influenzae B (Hib) vaccine, had no protective effect on novel coronavirus. The virus is so novel and different that it needs its own vaccine. Researchers try to develop a vaccine against 2019-nCoV, and World Health Organization (WHO) is supporting their efforts. Although these vaccines aren't effective against 2019-nCoV, it's strongly recommended that you simply be vaccinated against respiratory diseases to guard your health.
10. Does regularly rinsing your nose with salt water help to stop infection with novel coronavirus? No. there's no evidence that often washing the nose with salt water can protect people from novel coronavirus's infection. There is limited evidence that washing your nose with salt water regularly can help people get over the cold more quickly. However, regular nose washing doesn't prevent respiratory infections.
11. Can eating garlic help prevent infection with novel coronavirus? Garlic may be a quite healthy food which can have antibacterial properties. However, within the current epidemic, there's no evidence that eating garlic can protect people from novel coronavirus.
12. Does the new coronavirus affect the elderly, or are the young also vulnerable to infection? People of all ages are often infected with novel coronavirus (2019-nCoV). The elderly and other people with previous diseases (such as asthma, diabetes, heart disease) seem to be more likely to develop serious diseases of the virus.
World Health Organization (WHO) advises people of all ages to require measures to guard themselves from virus infection , like following good hand hygiene and good respiratory hygiene.
13. Are antibiotics effective in preventing and treating novel coronavirus? No, antibiotics can't fight viruses, they will only fight bacteria. He said: The new coronavirus (2019-nCoV) may be a virus, so antibiotics shouldn't be used as a way of prevention or treatment. However, if you're hospitalized with 2019-nCoV, you'll be treated with antibiotics due to the likelihood of a mixed bacterial infection.
14. Is there a selected drug which will prevent or treat the new coronavirus? So far, no specific drug has been recommended for the prevention or treatment of novel coronavirus (2019-nCoV). However, those infected with the virus should receive appropriate care to alleviate and treat symptoms, while those with serious illness should receive optimal supportive care. Some specific treatments are under investigation and can be tested in clinical trials. World Health Organization (WHO) helps to hurry up research and development work with a series of or more partners.